Email Us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Your Health Insurance Plan Now
Once the health reforms are put into action, buying of the health insurance plans California will become cheaper in California. As there are many companies offer health plans in a very reasonable cost, people will become more benefited.
What could the Californians expect from their health plans is listed below:
1. Federal tax subsidies will be given to 503,000 small businesses in California if they provide health coverage to their employees. As the small firms have to pay 18% more when compared to the large companies, only a few small firms provide health insurance plans.
2. Around 382,000 Medicare beneficiaries who are paying full price for their prescribed drugs will be offered a ome-time rebate check of $250.
3. For around 430,000 early retirees in California a temporary federal funding of $ 5 billion will be provided enabling them to avail affordable low income health insurance California through their previous employers.
4. Around 19 million residents of California will be protected from losing coverage as there would be no lifetime limits and annual limits.
5. Around 2.7 million residents, who had already purchased their health plans from dishonest insurance practices, will not be discharged from the plans when they fall sick.
6. Health insurance California will be provided to children who already have pre-existing medical condition. A high risk pool program of worth $761 million federal dollars will be made affordable to adults with pre-existing medical condition.
7. Around 196,000 young adults in California can stay in their parents' low income health insurance California when they are studying or looking for suitable job.
8. Residents who apply for new low income health insurance California can pick any primary care provider and the patients also are free to choose their doctors.
9. Women in California
Increased funding will be provided to the state of California from October 1, 2010 for:
Something about Health Insurance Plans California
A health plan is a contract between a health insurance company and an individual. When the individual pays some amount regularly, then he will be able to purchase the healthcare service benefits. The contract can be renewed monthly or annually. The type of coverage and the amount of costs are told in well advance.
The individual(s) to be covered need to pay some costs when they purchase health plans. Following are the expenses that an individual will incur when he wants to buy a medical policy.
1. Premium: A premium is the amount that one pays to purchase health plans or to keep it valid.
2. Deductible: Before the insurer starts to pay for one's medical bills, a person needs to pay from his pocket. For example if you have a deductible of $300, then you need to pay for all your medical expenses till it adds up to $300. Once one had spent $300 for his health, then, the carrier will begin to pay.
3. Co-payment: It is a wrong notion that once a person gets access to health plan, then his insurance company will pay the whole amount. A part of the bill will be shared by the individual and this is known as the co-pay. Every time a healthcare service is availed this co-pay has to be paid. If one has a co-pay of $30, and, the doctor's fees of $70, one pays 30 and his insurance company pays the remaining $40.
A combination of the premium, the deductible and the co-pay decides the health plan that one buys is cheap, affordable or costly..